Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cash For Your Thoughts??

Hello Friends,

As most of you know I am fairly new at blogging. I want input from you on what content you want to read about on my blog. I am the Broker for Carter Group Real Estate so real estate is my field of expertise. Coastal and Southeast Georgia to be exact. However, I stay up to date on national, state, and local happenings. All you have to do is tell me what you want and you will be entered to win your choice of:
1) $25.00 Visa Gift Card
2) $25.00 Bonefish Bar and Grill gift certificate
3) $25.00 Bath and Body Works gift certificate

Please sign in to my guest book and post your comment. The more posts you submit the more chances you have to win. I will leave this open until October 9th at which time I will announce the winner. Thank you in advance for your participation.

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment