Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Way to Start a Week!

What a way to start a week...wake up late, run around like mad trying to get myself and my family dressed and ready for school, only to realize after running 15 minutes late that the baby's bag was forgotten! Now tell me, how are you supposed to get past this? Well, the way I see it, I can do two things:
1) Let it continue to get under my skin and make everyone around me miserable, or,
2) take a few minutes shake it off, say a prayer, and get on with the day.

Once we realize that some days are just gonna' be more productive than others that's when we can really be productive. Sometimes I think God either makes or lets circumstances happen to make us slow down, I mean if everyday was great and productive how would we ever learn to appreciate one productive day from the next? The days that seem terrible and most unproductive are the very days that make us appreciate the ones that go our way.

If we were really honest with ourselves wouldn't you agree, that more times than not, WE are the reason our day does not go the way we want it too. Either we have not prepared enough (maybe not at all) or we are in one of those moods that says...I'm just not gonna' be the one to give today. There are countless reasons, however, I truly believe that if we just take a few minutes put things in perspective, and say a little prayer then we can change the course and the entire flavor of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your published post on real estate. It was very interesting and very impressive, I enjoyed the blog so much for showcasing such and eye-catching real estate.

    Real estate in Arizona

    ReplyDelete