Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Policies and Procedures

We, at Carter Group Real Estate, are in the process of updating our Policy and Procedure Manual to reflect the changes we are implementing in our business model. As the Broker for Carter Group Real Estate I am keenly aware of the value this manual has to keep a company moving in the right direction as well as keeping Risk Management under control.

As we are reviewing our Policies and Procedures we have found outdated material and material that does not apply to our business model. This is one of those tasks that rank right up there with a root canal, but, one that has to be done. I encourage each of you, no matter if you are a Broker or an Agent or any other kind of business, to review your Policy and Procedures Manual to make sure it is up to date and reflects the way you run your business. Also, if you have any tips for me I would greatly appreciate them!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that they need to be updated and renewed with changing markets and business plans. I wanted to post this link for you, which you may know about it...but I ran across it sometime back @ Realtor.org...
    http://www.realtor.org/library/library/fg112
    Ideas and other links to what every policy & procedure manual should have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I'm experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx Immobilien Soegel

    ReplyDelete